Summer Jobs and Careers with Mission Point Resort
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITIES
As a seasonal resort, open only about half of the year, Mission Point Resort recruits from all over the world. The United States, Canada, The Philippines, South Africa, and Jamaica are just a few of the countries our employees call home. We pride ourselves on our diverse International team and strive to make your employment a memorable one as we work to provide our guests with a top notch Mackinac Island vacation.
During your summer working at Mission Point Resort you will have the opportunity to meet many new people and create life long friendships. You'll be able to share your culture and lifestyle and also learn about other cultures as well. Where else can you find so many nationalities in one place with the same goal?!
In addition, there are a limited number of year-round staff - mostly professionals, in sales, administration, security, and engineering professions.
SUMMER EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
All of our employees are offered the following benefits:
- On-site Shared Housing is available for a weekly charge of $110.00. This charge includes:3 daily meals in the employee cafeteria, Cable TV, laundry facilities, security, wireless Internet, and access to our employee lounge with large flat screen TV, vending machines and a pool table.
- Discounted rates in our four restaurant outlets.
- Friends and Family rates at our resort and other partnering hotels (based upon occupancy and availability).
- Competitive pay.
- Employee events throughout the summer.
- Our annual International Day, where we celebrate the diverse cultures we come from.
- Employee of the Month program with awards ceremony.
When providing us with your application and resume, please have one of the following positions in mind:
- Restaurant Servers
- Dining Room Attendants
- Deli Clerks
- Room Attendants
- Banquet Servers
- Banquet Housemen
- Line Cooks
- Lead Cooks
- Sous Chefs
- Lobby Attendants
- Laundry Attendants
- Front Desk Clerks
- Reservation Agents
- Night Auditors
- Activity Attendants
- Room Technicians
**Only completed applications will be processed**
Mission Point Resort's Human Resources department will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can. To email (attach) a resume, please email the address listed below. For information on employment within our company, the preferred method of contacting our Human Resources team is by email, which can be found below:
- Casey Clear, Director of Human Resources